Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jackson, Jennifer (Murphy)

Hey everyone! I also can't believe it has been 20 years! I don't feel that old until I stand next to my two oldest children. They are both taller than me so I must be that old!

I have been married to Warner Murphy for 16 years. We have five children, four boys and one girl- Mckay, 15, Taylor, 13, Jackson, 10, Payton, 7, and Cooper, 3. I spend most of my time managing kids. It is usually a great job. :) Most of our "free" time is spent playing or getting to and from a ball game or practice. There aren't many things I would rather do than watch my kids play (and preferably win, who likes losing?) any kind of sporting event. It takes a lot of time, but it's really a lot of fun. Our life is pretty busy, but simple. We like it that way.

We have settled down in Springville. We live in a fabulous neighborhood with lots of really great people, including several other Provo High grads. We love living here and don't even mind that we are Red Devils. We also love living so close to both of our families. We spend a lot of time with them and love every minute (ok most minutes.)

When I actually get to do my own thing, I really love reading, quilting, eating (why not just say it), and playing golf (although I'm still not sure if I actually like it).

I am looking forward to seeing everyone. I have really great memories of my high school days. It was such a fun time and that is thanks to so many of you. We really had such a great group of people. Hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to catch up!

Jennifer Jackson Murphy


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Jennifer great to read about your life and see your family. Beautiful! I also have a Cooper and a Jackson and we almost named my daughter Payton too funny! I guess we always did like the same things...Ha! :)
I use to work for a dentist in Springville too...Mark Fullmer...do you know him?
Great to get a peak into your life!