Thursday, June 25, 2009

Faulconer, Christian

It has been a lot of fun to catch up with everyone through this blog. The last 20 years have gone by faster than I thought they would.

After graduating from PHS, I attended BYU where I dated and eventually married a PHS graduate, Kacy McNeal. We have four children, Sam (11), Maggie (9), Ben (6), and Ellen (2). We live in Provo on the street I grew up on, so I see a lot of familiar faces on a regular basis and I love it.

I studied Accounting at BYU, but I've never done accounting professionally. After graduation, I worked for a management consulting company in Los Angeles. We loved living in California, but we decided to moved back to Provo when the opportunity presented itself. Over the last 20 years I've found that I really enjoy starting businesses and working with startups. I have been able to start four businesses and I currently run one of them -- a small company that helps businesses grow through franchising. I feel like I've been really lucky.

Sorry I don't have a better picture of the family. I'm doing this at the VERY last minute and this is all I could come up with.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the reunion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This pervert sexually abused me when he was my scout leader. He belongs in prison.