Friday, June 26, 2009

Pace, Stephenie (Petty)

Hello everyone! I'm sad I won't be able to make it to the reunion. I hope everything goes well. I live in Salt Lake with my husband Scott and three children... Ben, Grace, and Lucy. Scott works with vSpring Capital and I go to lunch everyday with my friends or sisters (I wish). I don't know how so many of you have more than three kids. I have to remind myself to breath most days, how did my own mother raise twelve?!! Life is amazing. I try to ride my road bike as much as possible and spend time with my family. The highlight of this past year was traveling to Peru with my dad and two younger sisters. We climbed to the top of Waynu Picchu (picture below) and had a marvelous time seeing Machu Picchu, what a place! It's been thoroughly enjoyable reading about all of you. Hopefully I'll make it to the next reunion.


2 comments:

stacie said...

So glad you posted! Love the pictures. Thanks for the chocolate. We're enjoying it up here at Island Park. See you soon.

Sheila said...

Hi Steeevenie. (Does that remind you of Lola Jenkins?) You have a beautiful family. We both have babies named Lucy. Next time I'm in Utah I want to bust-in on one of your daily luncheons ;) How are Piz Lace and Tamara doing?