Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lott, Diann (Wayman)

Wow it's hard to belive that 20 years has gone by. After graduation I spent a year at Ricks College in Rexburg, Idaho with two of my highschool pals Tiffany Thelin and Lynette Mckinnon. I couldn't have asked for better roomies, we had a awesome time. None of us returned the previous year. I was attending the previously known Utah Valley State College when I was accepted into the Radiology program at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center.

The second year into my radiology training I married my wonderful husband Dan Wayman from South Jordan, Utah. We were married in June of 1993 and moved to Riverton, Utah. I graduated the next year with an Associate degree in radiological science. I worked at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center for about a year until the commuting just got to be too much. I got a job in Murray at the Intermountain Spine Institute and worked there for approximately seven years. I guess you could call it the seven year itch and I was bored with my job and wanted a change. I decided to advance my skills and persue a career in cardiac ultrasound. I attended Weber State University an became an registered diagnostic cardiac sonographer ( RDCS) in 2002. I got a job at the LDS hospital where I worked until the new Intermountain Medical Center in Murray opened last year, where I am now currently employed.

I enjoy staying active with hiking, biking and skiing. I play on a county recreation volleyball and softball team. I spend alot of time at the racetrack helping my husband with his passion for drag racing.

Dan and I struggled with unfertility problems throughout our marriage and then suddenly last year we were extremly blessed with the oportunity to adopt a beautiful two year old girl named Annaliese. She came into our home in June of 2008 and we offically adopted her on Dec. 19, 2008. Ever since then our world has been turned upside down and we are loving every minute of it.
I am looking forward to catching up with all of you at the reunion. See you soon.


No comments: