Thursday, April 16, 2009

Macdonald, Michael

Hi all!

After high school I was reunited with my real parents and I went through a legal name change from Macdonald to Hale. I met and married my wife Lisa in 1994. We had our first daughter in 1996 and our second in 1999. We currently live in Rancho Cucamonga, California.

I worked for the South Pasadena Police Department from 1995 to 1997. I've worked for the Arcadia Police Department since 1997. Both agencies are in Los Angeles County. I've served in patrol, mounted (horseback), explorers, training, traffic, motors (as in cycles), major accident investigations, and detectives - GTA, Traffic and Tech Crimes. I also assist with cases involving residential burglary, commercial burglary, robbery, petty & grand theft, fraud, homicide, assault, gangs, and violent crimes.

I had a major crash on the motorcycle back in 2005, while responding to a 911 call of an assault with a deadly weapon, in progress. A lady ran a stop sign in front of me and I lost. I have a titanium plate in my left arm and had some memory loss, but I'm all good. I was only out of action for 90 days...

I do traffic collision reconstruction on the side for insurance companies, attorneys, police officers, and the occasional friend.

I would love to come to the reunion and see you all again, but I am currently training with a computer crimes task force for Los Angeles County and wrapping up my Master's degree. I have a very conflicted schedule.

Please drop me a line sometime, I would love to hear from you.

Mike


No comments: