Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Young, Jennifer (Hancock)

It's sure been fun to read everyone's posts.

I'll try to keep this brief: After PHS, I went to BYU where I met my great husband, Jared. We married in 1992 and I graduated with a degree in English and Jared in Political Science in 1993. We spent a fun couple years on beautiful Hayden Lake in Idaho, running a Bed and Breakfast.

In 1997 we moved to Phoenix, Arizona and we've been in this area ever since. My husband has worked in the health insurance industry, but is just venturing out into something new. We are starting a skateboard company (which if anyone knows us, is right up our alley). It is called Hobo Skate Company, so look for it very soon!
We have 4 beautiful kids: Austin (14), Jacob (11), Sophia (9), and Max (5). I am involved in church with the young women and driving my kids around to soccer games and music lessons. I love running, music (my husband and I are in a band with friends;
he plays guitar, I play bass), concerts, books, traveling and, most of all, my family.
Life is good and I'm looking forward to seeing many of you in a few weeks!


No comments: