Friday, May 22, 2009

Anderson, Dallin

Although I only spent the last 9 weeks of High School at Provo High, it was by far the best 9 weeks of any of the four High Schools I attended. I am proud to be a Bulldog! I have enjoyed reconnecting with many great people from PHS over the last six years since returning to Utah, and enjoy attending my son's AAU basketball games in the Provo gym. I am looking forward to seeing many old and new friends at the reunion.

The last 20 years have been an amazing journey. After High School, I worked for a year, spent 3 months in Japan working, then spent two years in California (yes, on a bike). I spent the next four years in college, and then moved to California to work for Intel. We then moved to Boston to attend graduate school, and returned to California after graduation. In 2003 I moved back to Utah and founded Montigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., where we developed several novel anti-cancer compounds that are currently treating humans in Phase I clinical trials, with positive results. I sold the company in 2006 and the scientific team and I started a genetic testing company where I currently spend most of my time and energy. I love living in Utah, am passionate about people, sports, nature, cars, and life. I look forward to seeing you at the reunion. Go Bulldogs!!

About me: I am a passionate, energetic, loving guy who enjoys connecting with others, working hard, playing hard, and making things happen! I deeply value the love of my family and close friends above all else. I'm passionate about making a difference and having impact in whatever I choose to be involved in. I love life and the opportunities of every day to live and love and create.

My stuffy corporate bio: Dallin M. Anderson, is Managing Partner of Serial Capital, and is Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Code Nutrition LLC. In 2003, Mr. Anderson founded Montigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a privately held drug discovery and development company focused in oncology, where he served as Chairman, President, and CEO In 2006, Mr. Anderson sold Montigen Pharmaceuticals to SuperGen (Nasdaq: SUPG) for $40 Million, and founded Code Nutrition, LLC, a science-based developer of personalized genetic testing and related products focused on wellness and nutrition. Prior to Montigen, Mr. Anderson worked as a strategy consultant at McKinsey & Company, and in finance at Intel Corporation. Mr. Anderson was recently honored as a 2006 finalist for the Ernst & Young "Entrepreneur of the Year" award for the Utah/Colorado region. He is a five-time inductee into the vSpring "v100 Entrepreneurs" and was selected for inclusion in Utah Business Magazine's "Top 40 under 40." Mr. Anderson received an A.A.S in Finance from Brigham Young University–Idaho where he served as Student Body President and graduated with Highest Honors, and a B.S. in Accounting from Brigham Young University where he again served as Student body President and graduated with University Honors. Mr. Anderson received an MBA from Harvard Business School.





No comments: